Accepted excellent papers of Edutainment 2021 after presentation at the conference will be recommended to one of the follwoing journals.
Computing for Industry, Biomedicine, and Art
The full text of all articles is deposited in digital archives around the world to guarantee long-term digital preservation. You can also access all articles published by SpringerOpen on SpringerLink. We are working closely with relevant indexing services including PubMed Central and Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics) to ensure that articles published in Visual Computing for Industry, Biomedicine, and Art will be available in their databases when appropriate.
Virtual Reality & Intelligent Hardware
Guide for Authors：
A completed form assigning copyright to Beijjing zhongke Journal Publishing Co.Ltd. must be returned to the VRIH when the article is accepted for publication. The copyright covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article (in various languages), including offprints and reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or other reproductions of similar nature. The Copyright Transfer Statement is available at Beijjing Zhongke Journal Publishing Co.Ltd.
Types of article:
Articles published in VRIH includes:
1. Reviews: A prospective thesis written by authors for a specific topic by compiling and organizing large amounts of data, material, and the leading viewpoints from original research papers. The length of these papers is around 20 pages.
2. Research papers: Scientific analysis and comprehensive research and elaboration of phenomena (or problems) in the research domain on the premise that researchers have a sufficient grasp of the academic, innovative, and scientific aspects of the field and on the foundation of scientific experiments (or trials) will be accepted for submission. In-depth research, summary and innovative results, and conclusions regarding these phenomena need to be included in such papers, which should not exceed 15 pages in length.
3. Rapid communications: Rapid communications papers report on the final or interim results of the cutting-edge, latest, unique, or significant scientific research topics in the field of virtual reality and smart devices. Papers should not exceed four pages, and priority will be given for publications.
4. Case reports: Reports of representative experiments, inventions, or results.
5. News: Publication of news and communications of reports on research findings, policies, people, etc., to become a window for the reader to understand industry information. Academic journals, academic conferences, press conferences, and results evaluation can be used as sources for science and technology news.
6. Commentary: Experts are invited to write a commentary according to the topic. These papers include commentaries, editorials, short reviews, brief comments, guest commentaries, letters, etc.
VRIH articles are published directly on line, together with complete publishing information concerning page, issue, volume and DOI.